Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can I Exercise With A Genital Herpes Breakout?

Fasching bei uns zu haus


Today I was at the first time in our village children's carnival. We had a reasonably sunny day. And although the wind blew, we went there with the buggy. It was funny decorated carnival floats and a drink at the fire station.






Mama insisted: I too am covered! Ok - so the bunny ears I initially found so funny, because they are so back and hergebaumelt .... but these painted whiskers? Papa has criticized the Mama would seek to have more;) No matter - I was a cute little bunny!






There were donuts, a small raffle, children's songs and children's crafts. Mama refused to tinker instead of me something. But we went anyway I rather the vortex and the children's songs on the first floor.



It was a nice carnival event and if something is being done in our small town, then look we like to go. Although safe to experience for most children is more than for me it was still a nice afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment