Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Disposition Female Timneh African Grey

total verkühlt

For almost a week now I'm caught cold
why I've already heard nothing more from me .... leave. ;


And it goes nice and slow. I had the full program with really strong, annoying runny nose, red ears, and persistent fever. My parents think better now than in a week. Yes then it'll go even with the rehab in Judendorf . So, no kindergarten, all day at home and the time kill. An insipid thing I tell you. But Mom has promised, if I go a bit better tomorrow, then I can on Friday.



Despite chill, we were on Tuesday then the Hüftröntgen. On Friday, even as a date on with my neuro-orthopedic Dr. Strobl - and wants to see the latest pictures. In addition, we have seen in the hospital Oberwart in equal opportunity, even as my gall stone goes like this ..... He is doing well;) still there - still the same size (7 mm). Despite Ursofalk . This is ein Medikament, dass den Gallenstein verkleinern sollte. Tut es aber nicht - und das seit 1 1/2 Jahren. Und deshalb soll er dort bleiben wo er ist und ich krieg kein Medikament mehr. Muss ja auch nicht sein. ich nehm eh schon genug Zeug...

Ach so, und mein erstes therapeutisches Reiten am Dienstag ist natürlich auch ins Wasser gefallen. So schade. Also geht es erst im April richtig los mit den Pferden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment