Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What Does Ohio's License Plate Looks Like?

Ginger ~ ~



can Spring be looking with a clear blue sky - the heart goes on in the sun. No better weather is desirable that Carnival is so close to the door and you are again falling into regular running.

And I am neither Carnival nor the most beautiful running weather permitted. I prefer to torture with a virus the sofa and I have no other choice than to proffer a picture of my orange-ginger tea, to me is incredible beautiful, that I soon got the sofa for me alone. Just a few slices of ginger in hot water and infuse for 10 minutes. can be drawn. Then den Saft einer ausgepressten Orange dazu. Es gibt Menschen, die zuckern das noch aber das ist meiner Meinung nach völlig übertrieben.

Ach ja, Karneval kommt ja wieder, zumindest in einem Jahr. F**k.

0 comments:

Post a Comment